Like many businesses affected by Covid, Jon and Naomi faced the difficult decision to close one of their stores. Unfortunately, since their previous phone provider had never properly trained them on how to set up voicemail or an auto-attendant tree, they didn’t realize they were missing many calls and opportunities during and after business hours…business they needed during this difficult time.
After providing a complete communication audit of their business’s voice and data needs, VoDa helped them:
- Cancel their old phone and internet account.
- Port their phone numbers over to the remaining store to retain the phone numbers they had for years.
- Download apps on their cell phones, which created a duplicate of their desk phones.
- Install new VoIP phones with training on how to use them.
- Renegotiate and downgrade their remaining internet with Verizon
- Negotiate with Verizon to waive the early termination fee at their closed store.
- Set up an entire automated attendant with various prompts to their specifications.
VoDa not only significantly reduced Jon and Naomi’s communication bills, but they helped them to realize an increase in sales immediately. As a result, they no longer miss important calls and messages for orders.
How VoDa went above and beyond at installation
On the day scheduled for installation, Christine Rizzuto, President & Owner of VoDa Voice and Data Solutions, accompanied the technician to make sure everything went smoothly. Naomi had her hands full packaging up orders that needed to be ready in time for pick up. Christine offered to help. While Naomi and Jon had their new phone system installed and programmed, the CEO of VoDa Voice and Data Solutions made sure that The Chocolate Room didn’t miss a beat in their busy day.
How many CEOs do you know who not only show up on a job site but also roll up their sleeves to help their customers meet their deadlines?